Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Teething blows.

We all love our children to death right? Of course. I love my son more than anything. But holy shit, teething is not a game for the weak. I don't think there was a consequtive 30 minutes of no crying today. I feel so so so bad for him but I do everything I can and nothing helps! He's been teething for a couple months now, but today was easily the worst day we've had. I just want to snuggle him and tell him it'll be okay :( Poor babes.

Epic fail at some cute fall pictures.

I'm starting to get a hang of my camera now :) And I'm learing editing too! No where near professional quality, but good enough to hang up on the walls in our home! :)

Hubby is on nights right now and I am missing him :( I love our dog, but she's just a tad too hairy for my liking. We're currently laying in bed listening to all of the b.s. of the presidential debate. *yawn*

Here are a few more pictures from today :)



Love his little blonde baby mohawk :)

Here's to hoping Noah sleeps all night and praying that tomorrow is a better day!


No comments:

Post a Comment