Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cute with a side of adorable

I seriously cannot get over how cute my son is. I know every mom thinks the exact same way. Just the way he smiles when I get him out of his crib after he wakes up in the morning and after his naps, MELTS MY HEART. He is the happiest, most precious baby. He wasn't planned by any means, but he is the biggest, and best surprise in our lives!

He's seriously only 5 months old and already starting to crawl! He can sit up by himself, and get on his hands and knees and rock back and forth. Now he's working on getting one knee in front of the other! Such a big boy! He is so determined! I remember bringing him home from the hospital and being SO tiny! (Okay, 8 lbs 10 oz, not so tiny)

Just a couple days old!

SO! Lately I've been allllllll over coffee (nothing new) but I bought Dunkin Donuts turbo, and holy crap. That stuff just gives a whole new meaning to coffee. Strong, but still a medium roast, and such a yummy flavor. I seriously look forward to going to bed JUST to wake up in the morning to drink coffee (ok, all day) I even make it at night, so I don't have to do any extra work in the morning. Yup, I'm THAT lady.
My trusty & huge Starbucks Christmas cup! My favorite!

Speaking of that picture, my recent project has been the blank canvas above that shelf. I think It's finally done, for now.  I'm sure I'll add to it as soon as I find some cute new frames.


And, one last thing..I want to share my new leg warmers from freakin' KMART. $7.99, holler.


Have a great Sunday everyone! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment