Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday!

Fall is seriously the best time of year. Late fall/early winter is my particular favorite. I cannot get enough soup! Soup on the stove, crockpot soup, everything! Today, I made crock pot zuppa toscana. Super excited to try it! Crock pot meals are seriously the best with crazy work schedules. I mean obviously I don't work, but we never ever know what time Matt will be home. This way, once it's done, I can just turn it on warm and call it good!



There's just something about Friday's that I love. I don't know why, cause it doesn't mean anything for us since hubby works through the weekend. But it just reminds me of high school football games. And being in elementary school and knowing that mom and dad were ordering pizza tonight! I miss a lot of things about childhood, but I'm so excited to watch Noah experience it all too :) I can't wait to make sure he gets the best childhood ever, along with our future children of course.

We decided to not buy Noah a full blown costume since he'll only be 6 months old. We may get together with friends and just enjoy the night! My mom sent him a little skelton pj set that we're going to put him in! It's going to be SO cute! Halloween is only 2 weeks away!! YAY!

Side note: I'm officially a Scentsy Consultant!! My link is: www.mollieockerman.scentsy.us if you're interested in shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment