Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Scentsy & Cloth Diapers

So, as I mentioned in my last post...I'm officially a Scentsy consultant! And I'm SUPER stoked about it! I set up my launch party last night so if ANYONE could help me out, that'd be awesome! This is my website. I'd really appreciate it!


***THIS IS MOMMY TMI:

On another note, we've finally decided to start making the switch to cloth diapers! I was always so turned off by it because of the poop...but we finally experience our first cloth diaper poop yesterday and we survived!! AND it came clean! I was absolutely stoked! Excuse the blurry phone picture, but here's my babe and his fluffy butt!


BIG NEWS!: Noah got his first tooth!! YAY!!

Sorry for the short entry....but I've got a very active 5 1/2 month old on my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment