Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ready for the 2 weeks.

Matt works 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off. I'm sure I've mentioned that before. But with the prime teething, I am SO ready for his 2 weeks off. Only 3 more days after today, THANK GOD. Noah's been waking up a few times every night. I'm just glad he finally has a tooth so I know that that's what the problem is. I just keep telling myself that this is the reason that God made coffee. And boy, am I right about that. I go through like a bag and a half of coffee a week. I'm definitely going to be purchasing a Sam's Club membership and buying the 40 oz bag. I'll be lucky if that last's me a month.

I'm really loving life here in Williamsport :) I met a super awesome girl named Megan, who has an adorable little boy named Trace. She's super fun to hang out with and the boys are so cute together! Her husband works for IPS too! It's a lot more fun to get to the mall and Target with a girlfriend than alone. And even more fun going with her rather than my husband, haha!

Here's a few pictures from the last few days.



Recipe: (I only made enough for me, and I made it up. Bare with me)
Linguine
Frozen Shrimp, thawed
Grape Tomatoes
Spoonful Philidephia savory garlic cooking creme
Tony Chachere's creole seasoning
2 tbsp butter

Make noodles according to box instructions
Melt butter and cooking creme in a frying pan
Add shrimp
Season to liking
Add grape tomatoes
Mix all together
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment